By email: Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Hünenberg, 10. Mai 2017
Dear Sir or Madam
We refer to the voting rights notification (group report) pursuant to § 21 WpHG of QCP Swiss AG, QINO Capital Partners AG, SWISSBURG AG and OCEAN Consulting GmbH in connection with the exceedance of the 15 per cent threshold.
In accordance with section 27a WpHG, we hereby announce, in the name of and in the power of the above companies:
1. the investment represents a financial shareholding with the aim of generating trading profits.
2. we are intending to obtain further voting rights within the next twelve months through acquisition or otherwise, depending on the development of the share price and the further operational development of SHW AG.
3. we are aiming to influence, in the interest of a balanced consideration of the shareholdings, the composition of the administrative, managing and supervisory bodies of the issuer,
4. a significant change to the capital structure of the company is not planed, in particular regarding the ratio of equity and debt financing, but reserve the right to possibly influence the dividend policy of the company, within the framework of the statutory shareholder rights.
5. the voting rights we have acquired directly have been financed with equity and debt.
|End of News||DGAP News Service|