THE SHW SHARE
REASONS FOR AN INVESTMENT
KEY MESSAGES FOR INVESTORS
– Compelling growth prospects due to the internationalisation of the pump business and volume growth with lightweight composite brake discs
– Product portfolio covers all powertrain concepts (including electric vehicles)
– Development excellence supports future growth
– Sustainably high profitability and stable cash flow
– Very sound financial base opens up potential for acquisitions and associated growth
– Experienced management team
Business model addresses global megatrends
KEY INFORMATION – SHW SHARE
Market Segment: Open Market
SHW AG prepares and publishes a halfyear Emissin report as well as a Annual financial reports.
Trading symbol: SW1
Common Code: 063759236
Type of shares: Ordinary bearer shares with no par value (no-par value shares)
Number of shares: 6,436,209
Bloomberg Code: SW1@GR
Reuters Code: SW1.DE
Stock Exchange: Munich Stock Exchange, XETRA
Market Segment: Opent Market
Paying agent: Landesbank Baden-Württemberg. Stuttgart
Based on current information, the Executive Board expects sales in fiscal 2020 to be between 370 million euros and 390 million euros (2019: 432.4 million euros) and an EBITDA margin of between 6 percent and 8 percent (2019: 9.6 percent).
The new guidance is based on the assumption that the consequences of the COVID 19 pandemic do not intensify during the year.
|Bankhaus Lampe||Jasko Terzic||Hold||16 Euro||02 November 2020|
|Kepler Cheuvreux||Michael Raab||Reduce||16 Euro||10 April 2019|
The shareholder structure of SHW AG is dominated by the anchor shareholder, PANKL AG. To the best of our knowledge, PANKL AG directly holds 77.4 per cent of SHW shares.