Pierer Industrie AG
By email: Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: +49 (0) 7361 502-851
Notification pursuant to Section 27a (1) of the German Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz - WpHG)
Dear Mr. Schickling,
We are referring to the voting rights notification (Group notification) pursuant to Sections 21 and 22 WpHG from Mr. Stefan Pierer (Dipl.-Ing.) dated 16 June 2017 in connection with the exceedance of the 15 per cent threshold which include the other Group companies of Mr. Pierer, namely, Pierer Konzerngesellschaft mbH, Pierer Industrie AG, Pierer Swiss AG and QCP Swiss AG.
Today Pierer Industrie AG published its offer document ('Angebotsunterlage') for a voluntary public takeover offer to the shareholders of SHW AG after the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority ('BaFin') approved its publication.
We, Pierer Industrie AG hereby notify you in accordance with Section 27a WpHG in our own name and in the name of and on behalf of the entities and individuals mentioned above of the following:
1. The investment serves strategic objectives.
2. Pierer Industrie AG intends to acquire voting rights in accordance with the terms and conditions of the offer document. Depending on the course of the bidding process, the development of the share price and the operating development of SHW AG, Pierer Industrie AG intends to acquire further voting rights in SHW AG over the next twelve months.
3. As stated in the offer document, influence on the filing of the administrative, management and supervisory bodies of SHW AG is sought.
4. As stated in the offer document, no significant change in the capital structure of the company is sought, in particular regarding the ratio of debt to equity. A reduction of the payout ratio will be considered.
5. The acquisition of the voting rights was financed from own funds.
Wels, 11 July 2017
Pierer Industrie AG
The English version is a translation of the German version. The German version is binding
|End of News||DGAP News Service|